Call us for details, agreement, extra mileage before ordering at (210) 24JUNK7 (245-8657)
Terms & Conditions
1. That in consideration for providing the said services of a seven day rental of a 18 cubic yard roll off container, All Pro General Construction Inc. shall be compensated a fee of $395.00 per roll-off container with delivery fee of 75.00 plus tax. Content weight up to 4 tons, additional fee of $45.00 per ton plus tax for overweight per ton increments (overweight container fines or fee are the responsibility of the Customer and will be billed to the credit card in file). Total fee is non - refundable after being in route. Fee is for seven day rental and 10.00 for every additional day the container is at the delivered site per day increments and for a maximum of 30 days. Additional mileage outside 1604 is $2.50 a mileeach way every time a containers is delivered. Additional dump and returns after delivery is 395.00 plus tax and no delivery fee. Fees are payable before or at time of delivery, and when additional fees are incurred (charged to credit card in file).
Containers too heavy to lift will not be taken until the Customer removes a portion of the contents, and a dry run fee will apply.
Customer is responsible for loading or unloading of container.
Customer is responsible for use of container and shall be responsible for costs incurred for the following:T
rash above sides of container, Damage for equipment while in your possession, Hazardous waste, drums/barrels, Tires, Asbestos, Items containing mercury, lead or acid, batteries.
2. To the full extent allowed by law, Customer shall indemnify, and hold harmless All Pro General Construction Inc., its employees, and agents from any liability for claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including attorney’s fees resulting from the performance of the Rental Agreement, or any act, or omission, by Customer, its employees, agents, subcontractors, or assignees. Customer’s obligation to indemnify under this section shall not be construed to negate, abridge, or reduce other rights of indemnity, or contribution to which All Pro General Construction Inc., or employees are legally entitled.
3. All Pro General Construction Inc. has the right to refuse pick-up of any items deemed unsafe or hazardous.
4. The parties understand and agree that all terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding and effective upon the parties and their respective successors and assignees.
5. All Pro General Construction Inc. will not be held responsible for any damage to property where delivery is made inside the curb, such as pavements, other surfaces, any routes necessary to perform the services requested, damage to utilities, property, lawns, fences, or shrubbery.
6. If any part of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
7. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties, and supersedes
any, and all negotiations, and/or other agreements concerning the subject matter contained herein. Any modification or amendment of this Agreement must be in writing and must be signed and approved by All Pro General Construction Inc. representative.
8. Any written notice to All Pro General Construction Inc. required under this Agreement must be sent or delivered to the attention of All Pro General Construction Inc. sales person.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas County of Bexar.
10. “Additional Roll Off Container Specific Terms and Conditions” is made part of this contract.
ADDITIONAL ROLL OFF SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ALL LOADS MUST BE LEVEL.
DO NOT USE EQUIPMENT TO PUSH DOWN TRASH OR CLOSE DOORS (KEEP DOORS CLOSED).
THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS WILL PREVENT US FROM SERVICING YOUR ROLLOFF CONTAINER: OVERWEIGHT CONTAINER, OVER HEIGHT CONTAINER, LOCKED GATE, UNSERVICABLE CONTAINER, WILL BE ASSESSED A DRY RUN FEE OF $75
RELOCATION FEE: IF RELOCATION IS REQUIRED OTHER THAN DURING A DUMP, A $75
RELOCATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED.
DUE TO LANDFILL REGULATIONS, THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE PUT INTO ANY ROLLOFF CONTAINER: REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS, ICE MAKERS, TIRES, 55 GALLON DRUMS, MEDICAL WASTE, PAINT, ASBESTOS MATERIAL, CONTAMINATED SOIL OR ANY HAZARDOUS WASTE- LIQUID, RAIL ROAD TIES. ALL ITEMS ABOVE RETURNED TO CUSTOMER WILL BE CHARGED.
ALL TEMPORARY ROLLOFF CONTAINERS MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO SERVICE.
A) CASH TO DRIVER AT TIME OF DELIVERY with credit card info for additional fees if needed.
B) CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS: IT IS AGREED THAT THE CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED UPON INITIAL SETUP OF THE REQUEST AND FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OR ADDITIONAL FEES INCURRED (OVERAGE, DRY RUNS, ETC.)
ACCEPTABLE CREDIT CARDS ARE VISA, MASTERCARD.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EQUIPMENT/ ACCESS: ANY EQUIPMENT COMPANY FURNISHES SHALL REMAIN ALL PRO GENERAL CONSTRUCTION’S PROPERTY AND ALL PRO GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WILL HAVE UNRESTRICTED RIGHT TO PICK UP ROLL-OFF CONTAINER ANYTIME. CUSTOMER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE TO SUCH EQUIPMENT (EXCEPT FOR NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR AND FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ALL PRO’S HANDLING OF THE EQUIPMENT)(FULL LOSS OF CONTAINER IS 3,100.00 PLUS TAX AND DELIVERY). CUSTOMER SHALL USE THE EQUIPMENT ONLY FOR ITS PROPER AND INTENDED PURPOSE AND SHALL NOT OVERLOAD (BY WEIGHT OR VOLUME), MOVE OR ALTER THE EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES ARISING FROM ANY INJURY OR DEATH TO PERSONS OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY (INCLUDING THE EQUIPMENT) ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER’S USE, OPERATION OR POSSESSION OF THE EQUIPMENT. CUSTOMER SHALL PROVIDE SAFE, UNOBSTRUCTED ACCESS TO THE EQUIPMENT ON THE SCHEDULED COLLECTION DAY.
DAMAGE TO PAVEMENT: COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO CUSTOMER’S PAVEMENT, CURBING OR OTHER DRIVING SURFACES RESULTING FROM COMPANY’S PROVIDING SERVICE AT CUSTOMER’S LOCATION.
CALL OUR OFFICE AT (210) 245-8657 IF YOU NEED DUMP & RETURN SERVICE OR FINAL SERVICE WHEN YOU WANT THE CONTAINER REMOVED FROM YOUR SITE.